I like cookies. I love them...all kinds of cookies....so having this recipe is a fun one to have around. My kids love them and I have easily stashed them for me to eat later.
So...without further adieu...here is the recipe.
1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp sea salt
2 ripe medium bananas, mashed
1/4 cup golden raisins
1/4 chopped raw walnuts (I used peanuts)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.Lightly spray baking sheet with cooking spray, set aside.
2. Combine oats, cinnamon, and salt in a medium bowl, mix well
3. Add bananas, raisins, and walnuts (I added 1/4 cup chocolate chips)
4. Drop spoonfulls onto baking sheet; flatten the cookies.
5. Bake for 14 minutes or until firm.
6. Let cool and enjoy!
Container Serving: 2 cookies = 1 Yellow container